Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

mikeecho wrote: »
    Up to a Max of 50L

So a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭mikeecho

So a tenner.

Yeah, €10

But my fuel card gives me 4c off a litre, and that combined with finding the cheapest station... my saving would be less than a fiver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I paid 598 for 1,000 L kero last week, less 30 euro for having a loyalty card, having bought diesel 12 times from same seller.

Jones Oil, Sligo.

Paid 568 for 1000 L kero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

For anyone ordering from Top next Feb/March, use code Spring17 to get the discount. and from 1/9/17 to 30/11/17 use the code Autumn17 to get the discount:).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭obi604

Is oil going up or down lately ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

obi604 wrote: »
    Is oil going up or down lately ?

Its like a whore's knickers lately:). Up one day and down the next. Also prices vary from region to region. Heating oil is defo not following the pump prices, which have all come down in the last week.

Its like a whore's knickers lately:). Up one day and down the next. Also prices vary from region to region. Heating oil is defo not following the pump prices, which have all come down in the last week.

Wonder why is it up and down so much ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

obi604 wrote: »
    Wonder why is it up and down so much ?

Currency exchanges reacting to Brexit/Trump.

Dollar, Euro and Sterling is all over the shop the last month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

seen this on twitter
    SAVE €30 off of l,000 litres of Home Heating Oil TODAY! To order visit http://www.top.ie & use promo code BlackFri16. #BlackFriday

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭SeamusFX

Just a reminder to everyone to shop around before ordering. Previously Top Oil was one of the cheapest suppliers before the discount, but it appears that is no longer the case. Currently their price for 500 litres is 325 euro and with the Black Friday discount it's 310, but currently there are other supplies with regular prices of about 300 euros for 500 litres and in some cases even a bit less depending on your location.

• Advertisement

SeamusFX wrote: »
    Just a reminder to everyone to shop around before ordering. Previously Top Oil was one of the cheapest suppliers before the discount, but it appears that is no longer the case. Currently their price for 500 litres is 325 euro and with the Black Friday discount it's 310, but currently there are other supplies with regular prices of about 300 euros for 500 litres and in some cases even a bit less depending on your location.

Thanks. Yeah it's all over the shop. Only 2 weeks ago top were 280 or so for 500 litres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thread title needs changing !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Top in Cork is €285 for 500L with promo code. Other prices per cheapest oil are €300 to €305

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

Paid 569 for 1000L from Topoil this morning, thats including the Heat2017 code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

Oil is on the way up up UP

Order now if you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

pa990 wrote: »
    Oil is on the way up up UP

Order now if you can.

Source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

Another 1 or 2c rise on the way.
    Wholesale prices from the refinery/terminals have increased today.

The coming week might see a 1c drop.

With the recent cold snap.. we might not see that 1¢ drop, supply and demand, and all that.

Very few people will be holding off on using/buying oil with the cold snap.

Crude is dropping though..

• Advertisement

I've ordered 1000L with promo code "Heat2017"

€615.03 inc. VAT in Cork

i'm not in a position to wait for the oil price to drop as i'm on fumes, and getting 500 this week, and another 500 in a few weeks wont be of any great advantage due to the fact that 1000L is usually cheaper per L than 500 per L

but for those that are able to wait.. Crude is dropping.

OPEC members arent keeping to the agreed production decreases, US & Canadian Shale oil is back in production, Iran & Iraq are pumping to beat the band.

A drop in crude WILL happen.

and if anyone wants a source... just google Brent oil, and filter results to NEWS

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

pa990 wrote: »
    I've ordered 1000L with promo code "Heat2017"

€615.03 inc. VAT in Cork

i'm not in a position to wait for the oil price to drop as i'm on fumes, and getting 500 this week, and another 500 in a few weeks wont be of any great advantage due to the fact that 1000L is usually cheaper per L than 500 per L

but for those that are able to wait.. Crude is dropping.

OPEC members arent keeping to the agreed production decreases, US & Canadian Shale oil is back in production, Iran & Iraq are pumping to beat the band.

A drop in crude WILL happen.

and if anyone wants a source... just google Brent oil, and filter results to NEWS

Just curious with top.ie, if I order 1000l and they can only fit 800, do they refund the money to your card.

I'm a fan of filling the tank to the top when I order, but whenever I'vew gone with top.ie I usually just order 500l as they charge upfront?

Anyone have any experience with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Just curious with top.ie, if I order 1000l and they can only fit 800, do they refund the money to your card.

I'm a fan of filling the tank to the top when I order, but whenever I'vew gone with top.ie I usually just order 500l as they charge upfront?

I over-ordered the last time and I didn't get a refund. I queried it with Top Oil and they referred my query to my local depot. The local depot said they normally leave over-payments as credits on customer's accounts to be used against their next bill unless they they specifically request a refund. However they did then credit the money back to my credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Last time I ordered x L of oil, but tank was unable to take the last few litres.
    €16 was credited to my acc.

That €16 was deducted from what I was charged this time round.

You just need to contact them, and it'll be sorted out.

They'll credit it to your acc, but a quick phone call, and they'll refund your credit card.

It's straight forward and painless.

Btw... That 1¢ drop happened this morn... after my delivery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Anyone have any promo codes etc ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Anyone know when we should see a drop in Irish oil prices!? Seems to be the same in Leitrim at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭christy c

Anyone have any promo codes etc ?
    "heat2017" gives 25 off 1,000 litres or less on a pro rata basis

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Lunaarli wrote: »
    Anyone know when we should see a drop in Irish oil prices!? Seems to be the same in Leitrim at the moment!

good q yeah.

Wonder are we talking abut days or weeks.

Advertisement