Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the elephant in the Waterford room ? Do you have an answer ?

Options
  • 18-12-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

What is it about us ? I love my city and county but I've realised over the years that Waterford is different to other counties. We hardly ever get a minister in government, we always seem to be the last to get a few jobs thrown our way . We have a huge love of hurling with great county teams but have only won two all Irelands Whttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_All-Ireland_Senior_Hurling_Championship_finals we are constantly overlooked and taken for granted by the politicians . We stand by and watch quietly as investment pours into little backwaters that have a junior minister .we sit back and hope after every election that this time it will be different . We seem to be the only people in Ireland that appreciate Waterford and all its beauty .... What's the elephant in the room that's working against us ??? Would appreciate answers from "non waterfordians" is there something that we refuse to see or acknowledge ?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement