Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Smart 4 Query

Options
  • 18-12-2015 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Trying to get accessories for someone who has a Smart 4 Phone. I don't know what the back of the Phone looks like. Vodafone Website doesn't appear to have any Smart 4's listed anymore, but the Model is listed in their Device-guide Section, however I can't view pics of it to examine it or rotate it or zoom in etc. like ya can do with other phones to take a closer look at them. My presumption is that it's a basic version or perhaps even a follow-on of either of the 3 Turbo, Power, or Mini, and that it has the same back/design of 1 of the 3 Turbo Power or Mini that it was based on or followed on from. Any one know?! : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Trying to get accessories for someone who has a Smart 4 Phone. I don't know what the back of the Phone looks like. Vodafone Website doesn't appear to have any Smart 4's listed anymore, but the Model is listed in their Device-guide Section, however I can't view pics of it to examine it or rotate it or zoom in etc. like ya can do with other phones to take a closer look at them. My presumption is that it's a basic version or perhaps even a follow-on of either of the 3 Turbo, Power, or Mini, and that it has the same back/design of 1 of the 3 Turbo Power or Mini that it was based on or followed on from. Any one know?! : )
    http://bfy.tw/3Lb2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Have you not heard of the mysterious 'Google'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Thanks for yere help!!

Advertisement