Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Photographer?

• 18-12-2015 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,
    We have the family together for Christmas - God only knows when this will happen again!

I'd like to get some family portrait type photographs taken and so I need some recommendations for a good photographer who either has a studio or can do same in a hotel or somewhere suitable.

Appreciate the help,

Irlanski

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dos1965

I recommend Dilger Studios in Ennis. They are very well established and won't let you down. dilgerstudios dot com or <mobile no. removed>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

+1 for Bernard Dilger

He is an experienced photographer and he's reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ClareMigrant

I would go for Gary Collins Photography, a new guy on the scene in Clare and well priced, I think a portrait session is approx 150.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ClareMigrant

It wont allow me post URL's but you will find his website/FB/etc very easily on Google!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It wont allow me post URL's but you will find his website/FB/etc very easily on Google!

If you post the link but put spaces instead of dots I'll edit it for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement