Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster App

Options
  • 18-12-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Look thousands of other yesterday I was looking to purchase Justin Bieber Tickets (not for me). I had opened the app and was in the screen waiting for the tickets to go on sale. Once they did the app suddenly said no tickets available and to go through the full site, with a link, so clicked through and of course it opened the obile version of the full site. Again would you like to try the full site, eventually got through and they were sold out.

Not the end of the world, lets face it, its Justin Bieber, but I'd be fairly pi55ed off if it hadve been a band I liked.

I remember buying ACDC tickets. I was logged in on my computer and was in the que for ages. My colleague who wasnt logged in just got put straight through.

Anyone else experiencing difficulties. Apart from these issues its been fine I suppose

Advertisement