Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CityJet - 50% Off

Options
  • 18-12-2015 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

50% off CityJet fares if you use the code "XMAS50" at checkout.

You need to book by midnight this Sunday (20th dec) and is only valid on flights departing between 6th January & 24 March 2016.

This also includes the standard one free checked in bag of 23kg.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Unless it kicks in at the end of the purchase process, this didn't apply for a flight from Cork to London on 12/2?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Not working for me on a Dub to LCY flight either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Not working for me on a Dub to LCY flight either?

Enter it in the promo code box before you perform the flight search.

Reduced the fare from €35 to €23 on a o/w DUB-LCY in January for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

It reduced my return flights for 2 from Dublin to London from €216 to €190. It must be up to 50% off as that is a 13% saving for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

It give me €1 off.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Cheers OP, discount seems to be off the base fare not the taxes, as taxes are mental from LCY total savings for me was 16%.

Why do they have a charge of €8 on debit card books and zero on paypal, it makes no sense? The charges for them to receive cash via a debit card is about 20c whereas paypal is a % so much more expensive, weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

Cheers OP

No hassle - glad you got to save something. Safe travels!

Just an FYI, I worded it as the email came into me from CityJet, I have no flights to book so couldn;t test!

Just read the small print here;

"Discount excludes taxes and charges"

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

cork - london city, 4th - 6th march,

€8 cheaper

Advertisement