Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga or pilates classes query

• 18-12-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    Early new years resolution, Im looking to improve my core strength and flexability and I reckon Yoga or pilates would be great to do. Im looking to do them at either 9am, 10am, or 12pm or 1pm, in the Ballysimon or Castletroy area, and I would want the class/studio to have a shower and changing facility and lastly I would want it to be pay as you go class base.
    I know Im not looking for a lot but if anybody knows of anything that might match my needs please drop me a line!
    Im currently a member of Beefit gym in Ballysimon and I have already asked them but they dont currently have any such classes on....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Ul Arena do pilates & sports pilates in the mornings. You'll see the class timetables in the Limerick Post every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

gtothek wrote: »
    Ul Arena do pilates & sports pilates in the mornings. You'll see the class timetables in the Limerick Post every week.

thanks, good point. ONly problem with UL, during college term time, its impossible to get parking there.
    Leaving that problem aside, any idea of price and does the price include use of changing room and shower facility?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

I think the price is around €8 per class & you do have use of the facilities. The parking is a joke alright but you could park in the church & walk in. It's only a couple of minutes away.

Advertisement