Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-ordering from Amazon problem

Options
  • 18-12-2015 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello i hope this is not the wrong place for this but I'm having a problem pre-ordering games from Amazon.

Games like Life is Strange Limited Edition, Zombi and Megadimension Neptunia VII for PS4 and a few other games i get a message saying 'Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Ireland'.

I contacted Amazon Customer Services and at first they said that the games were deliverable to Ireland than another E-mail said they weren't and another E-mail later said they were so i have no idea what's going on.:o

Is anyone else having this problem pre-ordering?

Comments

Oh thats odd. Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it either as i checked some other unreleased stuff like the division and it would allow pre-order for that but not for this war is mine or life is strange. First time I've seen that on amazon.

You could always use Parcel Motel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Oh thats odd. Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it either as i checked some other unreleased stuff like the division and it would allow pre-order for that but not for this war is mine or life is strange. First time I've seen that on amazon.

Probably exclusive to a certain retailer here

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Battlestar23

I'm glad it's not just me that see's it i tried contacting Amazon Customer Services about it again but they don't know what the problem is they said they have no problems dispatching those games to Ireland and don't understand why I'm having problems pre-ordering them.

I even sent them pictures i took of the pages with the 'Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Ireland' message and they didn't even comment on them in their reply E-mail to me.:(

The games are available from Zavvi and shopto so look's like I'll have to order the games I'm having trouble with from them instead.:(:(
    Sadly i don't have one of those near where i live.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Advertisement