Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending payment?

Options
  • 18-12-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I was supposed to be paid today but the money never went into my account. Is there any way you can see if there is a payment pending to my account? Can't get through to payroll to find out what's happened.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I was supposed to be paid today but the money never went into my account. Is there any way you can see if there is a payment pending to my account? Can't get through to payroll to find out what's happened.
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

All payments have credited accounts as normal. We don’t have a facility to view pending payments as soon they are received the money will be credited to your account.  It’d be best to contact your employer directly to trace this payment.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement