Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to get a decent bite to eat

Options
  • 18-12-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get something decent to eat in city centre for reasonable price that isnt poison, sick of McDonald and other fast food places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stevek93 wrote: »
    Anybody know where to get something decent to eat in city centre for reasonable price that isnt poison, sick of McDonald and other fast food places.

Kays in Jervis has some nice options.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

jimmii wrote: »
    Kays in Jervis has some nice options.

Cool thanks am in Jervis at the moment will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stevek93 wrote: »
    Cool thanks am in Jervis at the moment will check it out.

Thats handy lol! Everywhere else is going to be jammers but should be fine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I like Kays and Anns Bakery on Mary and Moore Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,933 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I generally find the food in places in the city center overrated and over-priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I generally find the food in places in the city center overrated and over-priced.

You should try Blas Cafe, it has the nicest sambos, salads and soups, since it opened up near my job I haven't gone anywhere else, it's big and spacious as well which is a plus this time of the year

http://www.blascafe.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Got a lovely dinner in diceys today for 5.20 typical Sunday dinner you find in any Irish pub.

Worth travelling to for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

define "reasonable price"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Vegan and veggie option at Govindas on George's St and Middle Abbey St......

Healthy, hearty, big portions.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Epicurean food Hall, the Greek place and Rafa's Temakis are both good value and won't leave you feeling queasy afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

The same could be said of many suburban places.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Mongolian BBQ €5.90 behind central bank

Or dicey garden €7 Harcourt street 6.20 with student card

Also there are a good few burrito places

Advertisement