Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbies/Classes in Maynooth

• 18-12-2015 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

With the New Year looming I'm trying to find a list of groups or classes in Maynooth that don't mind beginners..

Art, pottery, dancing, singing, sport etc etc (looking for something new to do so open to any suggestions!)

In Maynooth if possible cause I don't have a car..

Anyone know of any?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Have you considered becoming a scout leader? You don't need experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 candles_

Not really what I was thinking of!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Yea maybe!
    Just surprised there is no comprehensive list anywhere online like a community page.. Would have thought there would be a lot more going on considering the size of the population..

Anyone else got any more info/suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

You might pose the same question here on Maynooth Town FB page....you might get a quicker response...

https://www.facebook.com/Maynooth

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

KWETB run the adult education classes.
    CCE run music classes on a Wednesday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭fmc3105

I know there is set dancing classes run by Rita Doyle ph 086 2862475. I think they are on a Monday night upstairs in Brady's, but stand corrected if the venue has changed.

Ok thanks everyone! Also found out the university do language classes in the evening..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Girl 2011

hi was wondering if anyone had joined any the groups in Maynooth, in my late 20s and was hoping to join some class in the evening maybe dancing, learn music or other evening course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Dancing - zumba is popular in Maynooth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

ixus wrote: »
    Dancing - zumba is popular in Maynooth.

Where is Zumba on? I might give it a go.

Advertisement