Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas lights bagenalstown

Options
  • 18-12-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

I went out to Bagenalstown tonight with the little lad, getting him all excited about the house with all the lights outside, low and behold there was no lights.

has the guy stopped doing his annual lights? it looked like there wasn't any set up.

is there any other houses near Carlow that do such a show?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Couple of houses in ashfield/Parc gleann bearu are lit up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

No he hasn't set them up this year. I'd say the weather has been a major factor. Either that or the huge electricity bill.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

thanks, will head to Clonegal so

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

I went down to Seanie O'Brien's in Clonegal Friday night and it's super the best light up house I have ever seen.
    Donations go towards Carlow Special Olympics, well worth a visit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

There's one in Clonegal

There's one in Clonegal

Was working that way last night some setup well worth bringing the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

patrickc wrote: »
    I went out to Bagenalstown tonight with the little lad, getting him all excited about the house with all the lights outside, low and behold there was no lights.

has the guy stopped doing his annual lights? it looked like there wasn't any set up.

is there any other houses near Carlow that do such a show?

thanks

Just stopped for this year due to death in family

Advertisement