Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a Red Tassimo Coffee Machine

• 18-12-2015 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I didn't realise there was a whole forum on this! as i didn't want to bore BA by asking more questions on it.

I Was wanting to get a Red Tassimo & saw this one Red Vivy II in Currys, highly rated, until i asked 2wks later as thought post was late even after BlackFri & was told they're sold out, only when i emailed & tried to tell me that the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia was a good replacement :confused:
    (albeit cheaper in Currys v Argos)

Someone had said there were more Tassimo Vivy in Argos, but also had looked at the features of the VIVY in Currys & had noticed that some were not available, compared to the Vivy II

VIVY II FEATURES

No Water level indicator

No Milk frother

Yes Adjustable cup stand

Other features

Intellibrew

MAINTENANCE

Drip tray

Yes Removable reservoir

Yes Descaling programme

Yes Cleaning programme

Has anyone bought any of the above & are the pods cheaper than the Tassimo.

Thanks for your help, as i want this person to have no problems with this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Hi,

Has anyone used any of the above for an opinion, as i'd like to get one before Christmas, thanks & maybe i haven't added enough info, as i'm pretty new to this & would prefer some feedback, as you aim to have this for a good while.

Advertisement