Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspected heart rhythm disorder

Options
  • 19-12-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,
    A friend of mine has been suffering from these particular symptoms for the past month/month and a half
    -persistent migraines
    -chest pain
    -difficulty breathing
    -weakness of the legs and needing to sit
    -stomach pain
    -fatigue
    I dont know if these are all of their symptoms as they have been reluctant to explain but i have been told more than the doctor..who as a result of his limited information has given the diagnosis of a hereditary heart murmur
    I know that i cannot seek medical advice here on Boards, but i was wondering whether a heart murmur is the true cause..i have tried to get my friend to be honest with the doctor but they wont go..
    So could anybody please suggest how i could get them to go and see a doctor properly to find out for sure what is going on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Without tests no one will know the true cause not even the doctor. If your friend is unwilling to see a doctor there's not much you can do except keep on them to go. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement