Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ushers Quay car park

Options
  • 19-12-2015 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some where to park in Dublin 8 from 7pm tonight to 3.30am tomorrow, as I have to attend a Christmas function in the area tonight. I have been informed that on street parking in the area can be risky and a taxi isn't an option for me, as I live outside of Dublin and it would be very expensive. There is no public transport available either. Given that I am teetotal I am going to drive.

I was thinking of parking here and I am looking for some confirmation as to whether the car park is 24/7. I presume that it is a secure car park. I have tried calling the number on their site but have received no answer.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Anyone got any info on this or any parking in the city centre for the times above. Even D1 would be fine at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Sorry, dunno about Ushers Quay parking, but the Jurys Inn at Custom House Harbour Quay have an overnight rate. It is available to the general public as well as hotel guests. Their website says hotel guests can access the car park 24/7, but I don't know if non hotel guests can. Give them a ring & ask I suppose. If they don't answer, ring the hotel.

http://www.ifsc.ie/company.aspx?idcompany=1326

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

No joy there but the man said that Fleet street is 24 hour. Just looking at getting into it here on googlemaps and it is directing me up Parliament street, down Dame street and around College Green. Can cars still drive around there? It's out of my way but I have no other option, it seems. No answer from Ushers quay car park.

Edit : I can also go via D'Olier street which is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

The "Clery's" carpark is 24/7 and if you pay on arrival (after 5pm) it's 6 euros until 10am

https://www.q-park.ie/parking-with-q-park/our-parking-facilities/parkingid/1531

Advertisement