Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 Screen Freeze

• 19-12-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey guys,

So my iPhone 5 is frozen on the lock screen. This happens to me quite often, on average 3 times a day, maybe more. I went into a tech store who reset everything and even gave me a new screen however it kept freezing. Generally my trick was to bang it off my knee and it would come back to me (not ideal in public places) I have tried hard resetting it/ resetting the whole iPhone/ Getting the new software etc. None of which have worked. There are no cracks on the screen however I am now wondering if there is excess moisture in the phone. (The room I sleep in is quite damp. There is this little blotch under the screen but only visible when I press hard. Could this be moisture? If so should I try the rice trick?

Thanks guys, sorry that was long!

Advertisement