Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night out over Christmas?

Options
  • 19-12-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

My friend and I are planning a night out over Christmas in Galway. A few friends said Stephens night is very quiet in Galway, would the 27th be a better night to head out and if so where would be good? Both mid twenties

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Banaba wrote: »
    My friend and I are planning a night out over Christmas in Galway. A few friends said Stephens night is very quiet in Galway, would the 27th be a better night to head out and if so where would be good? Both mid twenties

Start in murty rabbits, you won't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Taste in music?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Banaba

We don't mind about music as long as the craic and people our age will be there, we like live music ie bands etc so was looking at the quays? Is the 27th a good night to go out though?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

Taafe's would get my vote... Either there or The Crane....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Every night's a good night in Galway!

26th is quieter than usual, but still not bad. 27th is better still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

remember when the 26th was massive about 8 years ago in the warwick. you'd meet everyone you went to school with etc good times

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Banaba wrote: »
    We don't mind about music as long as the craic and people our age will be there, we like live music ie bands etc so was looking at the quays? Is the 27th a good night to go out though?

Stay out of Murtys so. Front Door, Dail, Cellar, Kings Head would suit.

Advertisement