Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub showing Andy Lee fight

Options
  • 19-12-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Anyone know of a pub in the city that would be showing the Andy Lee fight tonight? It's on Box Nation, which requires a special Sky subscription I think. Fight is at around 10 so it wouldn't be after closing or anything. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Ruben Remus

I know it's too late now but did you have any luck? I had a fruitless walk around Salthill searching for a place that was showing it. Everywhere had the darts on.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

I know it's too late now but did you have any luck? I had a fruitless walk around Salthill searching for a place that was showing it. Everywhere had the darts on.

No, work dinner went on longer than anticipated and the fight was well over by the time I landed in town!

Advertisement