Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lacome subtil blush No. 20

Options
  • 19-12-2015 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi, I used Lancome subtil blush no. 20, and loved it. When I went in to buy another I was told it was discontinued, the recommended another one, which I felt was too pink. Just wondering on the off chance, if anyone might know /recommend a similiar shade, or nice blusher.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Graceless

CraftySue wrote: »
    Hi, I used Lancome subtil blush no. 20, and loved it. When I went in to buy another I was told it was discontinued, the recommended another one, which I felt was too pink. Just wondering on the off chance, if anyone might know /recommend a similiar shade, or nice blusher.

I don't know that blusher but I would check MAC to see if they have something similar. They pretty much have blushers in every colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Is it this one?

IMG_4201.jpg

Benefit Bella Bamba and Coralista look similar, now Bella Bamba is discontinued but you may be able to buy it online from the States or somewhere, you'd need to use a forwarding company to get it to you though.

bene5.jpg

I have Bella Bamba and its gorgeous, it does have some shimmer but its not a glittery type of shimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

Thanks, for replies, yes StripedBoxers that looks to be the one. Will have a look at the Coralista in town. I'm afraid to buy anything online incase its too pinky, what I liked about the subtil blush 20 was its warm tone. Thamks again for replies.

Advertisement