Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale- Garmin forerunner 620

Options
  • 19-12-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am selling a garmin forerunner 620 watch. It's almost brand new and I have only used it a few times. The only reason I'm selling it is for a bit of badly needed extra cash for Christmas. If I I don't sell it in the next day or two I will just hold on to it then.

A good link here for info on the watch.?....https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/running/forerunner-620/prod122785.html

The price is negotiable but I am looking for around 170 euro.

Thanks in advance ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭thewolf_ie

What's the date of purchase do you have receipt? Are all the cables and box with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

thewolf_ie wrote: »
    What's the date of purchase do you have receipt? Are all the cables and box with it?

I dont have receipt and the box was thrown out a while ago. It comes with a charging cable

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭thewolf_ie

100[/quote

100 euro? I would rather keep it than sell it for that. 150 would be the lowest i can do it for its like brand new]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

100[/quote

100 euro? I would rather keep it than sell it for that. 150 would be the lowest i can do it for its like brand new]

Where are you based? Would you take paypal? Is the HRM strap with it?

• Advertisement

CZ 453 wrote: »

Where are you based? Would you take paypal? Is the HRM strap with it?

Im based in galway city. Where are you? No the ones in ireland didnt come with the hrm straps unfortunately. I would rather bank transfer as paypal is expensive

Advertisement