Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Clothes Shops Tips

Options
  • 19-12-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi folks, would anyone know of a clothes shop in Dublin selling brightly coloured mens trousers?

I've been all over the centre of town lately looking, but all the big shops are still in winter mode with loads of dark colours like grey, navy and wine. I also tried a fair few vintage shops but no joy there either.

I'm thinking my best bet would be smaller independent shop that would have unusual stuff but don't know wherefore look.

Any ideas please.

Cheers,
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

Describe brightly coloured?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

Bright green, light blue.....or even red.

No patterns or anything like that....just one color. They could be casual like denim or even smart enough to wear to work.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,853 ✭✭✭✭L1011

River Island, Topman.

Ted Baker, H&M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Penneys actually have men's jeans in various bright colours like red, bright blue, mustard etc. they're all skinny fit though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Jack Jones are doing red, green and tan skinny chinos. (not pleated OAP ones, nice ones) It's harder to get brighter clothing in winter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Jack Jones are doing red, green and tan skinny chinos. (not pleated OAP ones, nice ones) It's harder to get brighter clothing in winter though.

Ha! "pleated OAP ones"......damn old folk trousers!
    Thanks for that and for all the other tips. I found nice bright red ones today in Zara on Henry Street...... And they even came with a belt!

Cheers again all.

Advertisement