Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicking any posted url brings me to skimlinks

• 20-12-2015 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

This problem seems to be happening to me anytime i click any url link on a post. I get redirected to another page that displays this message.
    If you’ve landed on this page, you may be wondering exactly what it’s all about.
    We’re Skimlinks — a service that helps online publishers earn money.
    When links in publishers’ content lead their users to click through and buy from an online retailer, we make sure they’re rewarded!
    We aim to make our service seamless and unobtrusive, so your user experience should not be interrupted. If you’ve landed on this page and didn’t mean to, unfortunately you’ve most likely clicked on a broken link along the way. Links can be broken if they are badly formatted; if you spot any again, we’d advise reporting these to the site owner.
    - Team Skimlinks

Only seems to be happening on Boards. Havent had the issue on any other site. I'm using firefox browser not 100% sure if it isnt an issue on my end but as i said it seems to be only Boards im having problems with.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement