Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music: different "versions" on iPhone & ipad

• 20-12-2015 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, weird issue that I can't seem to find an answer for in hours of looking. Basically, I was having terrible issues with greyed out songs etc on my iPhone 6 (running 9.2). After a bit of confusion I sorted it out via my laptop but now I have two different cloud music versions or something. My iPad and laptop has all the latest versions of playlists and music I've added but it's just not reflected on my phone. I've tried signing out and back in, rebooting etc. My laptop screen just broke so I have no way now really of doing a reinstall- and I really don't want to anyway.

I've tried toggling "show offline music only" etc but nothing seems to work. It's like my phone is stuck using my music database form about 2 months ago.

Edit: never mind, I found the box in settings I had apparently unticked.

Advertisement