Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building contractor recommendation

Options
  • 20-12-2015 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Have already asked in the construction forum with no joy. Any recommendations for a very good reputable building contractor in Louth? It's for a new build- not passive standard but still looking to exceed regulations. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

MizMix wrote: »
    Have already asked in the construction forum with no joy. Any recommendations for a very good reputable building contractor in Louth? It's for a new build- not passive standard but still looking to exceed regulations. Thank you

Hey, have a look at www.mcconnon.ie. Built the house that we're living in and have to say, the standard of work is exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

There are 2 new houses currently being built beside the church in Kilanny. I can't remember the builders name but he is local and has built a lot of one off houses in the area. Top class work. If you call to the site I'm sure he would let you have a look around. Always good to see quality of work before a house is closed up and stuff gets hidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

"Moonshadow" on here will sort you out top class building contractor.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=328995

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Luckysasha wrote: »
    There are 2 new houses currently being built beside the church in Kilanny. I can't remember the builders name but he is local and has built a lot of one off houses in the area. Top class work. If you call to the site I'm sure he would let you have a look around. Always good to see quality of work before a house is closed up and stuff gets hidden.

I designed the one next to the church PM me if you want details for the builder I would highly recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭MizMix

Thanks all, didn't expect so many answers so quick! Will check them all out. Kieran- I've PMed you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 padman1234

You could try EcoStruct in Clogherhead

Advertisement