Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook problem

Options
  • 20-12-2015 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I just got the latest version of outlook and am having a problem. I have tried all the trouble shoots.
    I can reply to emails and they send no problem.
    However when I attempt to send an email from scrath it remains stuck in the outbox folded.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kodistar

Hi there,

Make sure you have right settings,accounts the pop settings,make sure your password and email address are right and you have right server settings your trying to connect to,eg yahoo,outlook,and Gmail r eircom Google it they will give you right server settings then test your connection it will say,pass r fail.if you have everything right should say pass.

Hope I helped.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is this Outlook 2016 and are you trying to connect to a work connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Apparently it was a problem affecting a lot of Windows 10 users.
    I was able to fix it using the command prompt contained here.

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/outlook-error-ox800ccc13-in-windows-10/

Advertisement