Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You Bought my 6 year old a WHAT???

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Without tunnelling etc does Prime kids work in the ROI?
    THe Kindle comes with the 2 year guarantee too,it is a fantastic idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    I am aware that when I chose his godfather, he was a wealthier family member, but I always told all the Godparents never to go too mad, and this is the definition of such. I know his heart is in the right place, but sadly, that does not make what he did right.

I wouldn't consider this "too mad". Not at all. Neither would plenty of others in this thread.

The trouble is, "too mad" is a very subjective position. You're going to need to set an actual limit (€50, €500, whatever) as nobody else can know your definition of "too mad" except yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

unkel wrote: »
    LOL, will you join us in the real world?

iPads are really nice toys for kids, they are pretty obsolete for business professionals at this stage

Go and thank the godfather of your child for giving him such a generous gift!

And do yourself and your kid a favour and get broadband in your house. You seem to live in the 1980s?

From Post #5: "We don't have internet access in the house, so we cannot even get said apps. Also our finances are terrible at present"

Enough of the judgemental posts. You may be lucky enough to 1) live in an area with broadband and 2) be able to afford it. But not everyone is. Any other "LOL" posts like this from anyone with end badly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement