Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find my purse - rickshaw driver found it on Dawson Street outside Sam's

Options
  • 20-12-2015 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi folks, I'm hoping the good people at Boards can help me find my purse - dropped it on Dawson Street outside Sam's last Friday 11 December.

I left my Christmas party in Sam's bar with my pink and white flowery wallet dangling from my wrist.

My work colleague told me later that a rickshaw driver found the purse on the ground and asked was it hers - she said no and didn't know it was mine :(

She said the driver seemed like an honest guy. I reckon I could get it back if I found him. Have contacted a rickshaw company (not sure though if it's the right one as the colleague didn't know what company it was), as well as Sam's, the garda station and Fire restaurant. No luck.

Anyone got any other ideas as to what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Try and see if any cctv near where driver was then you might be able to get him identified.
    Also try the nearest garda station where hopefully he may have handed it in.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 14 iambeave

ciarano wrote: »
    Try and see if any cctv near where driver was then you might be able to get him identified.
    Also try the nearest garda station where hopefully he may have handed it in.
    Best of luck

Thanks. Will wander down there and see - I'm going to check all the bars on that street as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

What about Facebook? If sams or the other bars on the street have pages you could post up about it.

Also the rickshaw companies might have pages

• Registered Users Posts: 28,489 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Cancel your cards in case it has gone astray.

GAAman wrote: »
    What about Facebook? If sams or the other bars on the street have pages you could post up about it.

Also the rickshaw companies might have pages

Yes great idea! I'll get on that now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭radia

Maybe I've a criminal mind, but I'd be inclined to remove some of the identifying details above. Don't want someone else getting in ahead of you and 'proving' the wallet is theirs by a good description of it and its contents.

radia wrote: »
    Maybe I've a criminal mind, but I'd be inclined to remove some of the identifying details above. Don't want someone else getting in ahead of you and 'proving' the wallet is theirs by a good description of it and its contents.

Eek good idea -I edited it now, any other details I should remove?

Advertisement