Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small cans of Bud

Options
  • 20-12-2015 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭

FIL is coming over from the US next week. He drinks Bud in cans but they're the size of Coke cans. The only cans I see are the large ones.

Anyone know somewhere in Dublin (preferably North) where I can get the small can?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Hi @Gloomtastic! as this is a region specific question I have moved the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

You could also try the Beer+Wine Forum --- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=598

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dslamjack wrote: »
    You could also try the Beer+Wine Forum --- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=598
    :confused: It's just been moved from there!!

has it, hill billy will sort it , he been seen hanging around on a corner over there

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I don't remember seeing Bud in that size over here. Some off licences sell the 330ml imported heineken if that would do

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    I don't remember seeing Bud in that size over here. Some off licences sell the 330ml imported heineken if that would do
    He'd probably be better off with the Bud here or Heineken here anyway,the stuff they drink in the state's is like water,orrible muck all together,the milk here would be stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

has it...
    See post no.2!

tnks Wish,sunday morning,the mince pie's ain't the best

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

He'd probably be better off with the Bud here or Heineken here anyway,the stuff they drink in the state's is like water,orrible muck all together,the milk here would be stronger.

I used to always slag him off about the same thing. But after 5 or 6 cans I'd be as pissed as the rest of them round the bar. :rolleyes:

Advertisement