Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gifts?

Options
  • 20-12-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Can I buy El Ire gift tokens, or pay some of
    my friend's bill as a Xmas present?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi happym,

Thank you for getting in touch.

That sounds like a lovely idea! Unfortunately, we do not have any Electric Ireland gift tokens. Anyone can make a payment off a bill, but they would need the account number. I can understand that might be difficult if it is meant to be a surprise. However, you can make a payment by card on ourwebsite if you have the account number.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Sorry to hijack but this is roughly the same topic...

Hi Electric Ireland,

Do you guys have any of those liquid-crystal hand warmers this year? I'm using one here at the moment and they'd be great little gifts to give to people for the next couple of months!

Thanks
    Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi mckildare/Martin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We have checked into this for you. The hand-warmers were given out as part of a campaign. Unfortunately there is no stock of them at the moment, but keep an eye out in case that changes.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Hi Una,

Thanks for the info, no worries!

M

Advertisement