Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storck Scenero G2

Options
  • 20-12-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Storck Scenero G2, purchased 1 yr ago from Base2Race. Black frame that looks great with deep section wheels. Only selling as I have a TT bike on the way and am currently doing all my miles on an alu frame which doubles as a commuter. I only have room for one bike with me in Dublin and as such, this is being kept at home with the parents and not being ridden as often as I'd like!

The reviews on this bike speak for themselves and I personally chose it as I wanted something a little different.

Bike only has 2500km according to Strava, although that would technically only be on the frame! Bike currently has a SRAM Apex groupset, which would only have approx 1500km on it (I had a RED groupset on this for a while before putting it on another bike). New cables went on when the APEX went back on IIRC. Bike has never been used on a turbo or rollers. Well maintained. No marks on the frame and has never been crashed. One small cosmetic scratch on the right brake lever, which happened when it was on the brothers bike for a week. I can touch it up with paint and you'd never notice, but figure it best to say it anyway.

- 'Zipp Service Course SL' Bar, stem and seatpost.
    - Mavic Aksium wheelset.
    - Fizik Antares Saddle.
    - Sram Chain catcher.
    - Two Elite bottle cages.

Storck Sizing is a little strange, so I will have to confirm what the exact size of mine is. As a a guide though, I have a 32inch inseam and normally go for a 52cm frame. Pictures and sizing to follow when I get down home in the next day or so.

Price: €1,600 ono. (The frame alone is currently €1550!)

Would consider splitting if someone was interested in frame. Probably a terrible time to advertise a bike, but will leave it on boards for Christmas before moving to the mosh pit...

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

Would really love to see pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

I will have some pics tonight. The parents did their best but I don't even think they turned the light on in the garage!

Some pics attached. Just realised that I left the Keo blades on the bike. They are not included in the sale but I'm sure we could come to some arrangement if anyone wanted the bike as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭micase

Hi how much for the frame? Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi micase, thanks for the interest. I'd be looking at around €1200 for the frame alone. (Depending on delivery/collection etc of frame) Any questions give me a shout.

If anyone is genuinely interested then the next few days in the lead up to the new year would be ideal for viewing the bike. I'm traveling a bit with work in January and will need the funds for the new TT build in Feb so want a relatively quick sale. Will leave it on here for another few days before going with DoneDeal etc etc....

Last call for this before I bounce over to another site. Would still prefer to sell the bike as a whole, but will consider splitting if the offer was right.

Thanks for looking

Going to move to other sites this evening. Mods please close. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement