Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Post On Molloys Competition Thread (Announcements Forum)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'm in the same boat. I think its only the office folk that can approve and I posted late friday night. I'd say that thread will jump in the number of posts about 9am tomorrow when the office staff start.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'll flag this to Niamh just in case some replies have been missed.

-Shield.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Tried a few days ago to post on the Molloy craft beer competition thread but it said my post had to be approved but my post has not appeared.
    ken wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. I think its only the office folk that can approve and I posted late friday night. I'd say that thread will jump in the number of posts about 9am tomorrow when the office staff start.

Both your posts are in the thread, but there are many posts awaiting approval, including yours. As the guys in the office don't work at the weekends, I presume that Niamh will approve them all on Monday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I just had another look at that thread, and both of your entries have now been approved. Best of luck!

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement