Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMOL30020 molec basis of disease OR PHYS30040 endocrine and reproductive physiology

Options
  • 21-12-2015 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi there, just wonder what people's general consensus was on PHYS30040 endocrine and reproductive physiology. I was thinking of choosing this over Bmol30020 molecular basis of disease as an option module for pharmacology. I'm thinking i may pick this as it appears to have a nice looking exam paper and more importantly it doesn't have labs, which i am already swamped with next semester! I'd appreciate any advice on what these modules are like in terms of material difficulty and how stringent they seem to be on marking the final exam? many thanks!

Advertisement