Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell external battery pack

Options
  • 21-12-2015 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i am after getting a box full of these in work

dell-power-companion-12000-mah-pw7015m_msr1.640.jpg

I am wondering how do i charge them ?. As there is no cables at all in he box other then the ones to plug into a laptop.

So is there another cable that i need to order ?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Dell says you need a Dell power adapter to charge the battery. I'm guessing they mean a Dell laptop charger. Specs are 19.5v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I have like 20 dell laptop chargers but the problem is that there is no where to plug the cable from the brick into the the laptop charger ?.

I have like 20 dell laptop chargers but the problem is that there is no where to plug the cable from the brick into the the laptop charger ?.

Is that not a socket to the left of the two USB sockets?

mordeith wrote: »
    Is that not a socket to the left of the two USB sockets?

I know where to plug into the battery and i but it then has to be plugged into a laptop charger but no idea how i am post to do that one.

I know where to plug into the battery and i but it then has to be plugged into a laptop charger but no idea how i am post to do that one.

You charge the pack with a Dell laptop charger. You use the supplied cables to then charge Dell laptops
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyvUDYRrJeo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Advertisement

You charge the pack with a Dell laptop charger. You use the supplied cables to then charge Dell laptops
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyvUDYRrJeo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Have them all plugged in charging now Thanks again

Advertisement