Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Delivery

Options
  • 21-12-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone recommend some good food delivery companies in the Wexford area?

I'm not looking for prepared/fast food type places, but places that will deliver you a weeks worth of top quality fresh produce with attached recipes.

Something like this or this I've used before and they were fantastic, but obviously only for where I live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

http://www.heavenlyfoods.ie/
    jester77 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can someone recommend some good food delivery companies in the Wexford area?

I'm not looking for prepared/fast food type places, but places that will deliver you a weeks worth of top quality fresh produce with attached recipes.

Something like this or this I've used before and they were fantastic, but obviously only for where I live.

Advertisement