Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expecting a technician but haven't been given an exact date

Options
  • 21-12-2015 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was talking to somebody in tech support on Friday evening. I'm having a problem with a reconnected line. From eir pov the line is active so they suggested they send a technician. The tech support guy originally said Tuesday but then said he couldn't confirm a date but it would in 3 working days.

Is there anyway to clarify this or get a more precise time?

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi

I was talking to somebody in tech support on Friday evening. I'm having a problem with a reconnected line. From eir pov the line is active so they suggested they send a technician. The tech support guy originally said Tuesday but then said he couldn't confirm a date but it would in 3 working days.

Is there anyway to clarify this or get a more precise time?

Ta
    Hi Mick Murdock

Feel free to PM me your order/account or land line number and I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement