Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge - Maynooth Road

Options
  • 21-12-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Morning all,

Does anyone live in the Celbridge/Maynooth road area? Any views or opinions on what it's like to live there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Morning all,

Does anyone live in the Celbridge/Maynooth road area? Any views or opinions on what it's like to live there?

I lived on the Celbridge Road Maynooth. Loved it really convenient for everything especially if you are on the Maynooth end. Only moved as the house wasn't suitable long term. Any particular part in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KlausFlouride

I lived on the Celbridge Road Maynooth. Loved it really convenient for everything especially if you are on the Maynooth end. Only moved as the house wasn't suitable long term. Any particular part in mind?

Don't know the area that well, between the lidl & the aldi is the stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Hi,

I'm living in Celbridge nice area, are you looking at a specific house/development?

The Maynooth Road would be busy enough in the mornings/evenings but not too bad.Maybe a few early morning deliveries to the supermarkets nearby.

There a medical centre being built beside Lidl at the moment but it shouldn't effect traffic in the area.

There's some nice estates just off the Maynooth Road and Willowbrook/Oldtown Roads(Shackleton Road)

Advertisement