Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Kilmaine Co.Mayo

Options
  • 21-12-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi,

On your maps eFibre is in the area & it states my address is within range on your website. However, last week your technician told me the max speed I can get on my line is 9mb download. I am wondering, since eFibre is new to the area ( Sept - Dec 2-15 ) if I pm you my address can you tell me when it is likely to be available at my address if at all ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi,

On your maps eFibre is in the area & it states my address is within range on your website. However, last week your technician told me the max speed I can get on my line is 9mb download. I am wondering, since eFibre is new to the area ( Sept - Dec 2-15 ) if I pm you my address can you tell me when it is likely to be available at my address if at all ?
    Hi CtrlAltDelete

Sure, feel free to PM me your land line number and I will look in to this further for you. I should have an update within 24hrs.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement