Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size Mira Elite ST Filter Seal (O Ring)?

Options
  • 21-12-2015 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows the size of the filter seal (o ring) in a Mira Elite ST shower? Over the weekend it was dripping through the seal. After opening it up and re-orientating the seal it seems fine.

I would like to get a spare in case it acts up again but don't want to risk opening it at this stage to measure up. Google and the manual hasn't given any answers.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It's not the O ring thats failed. The plastic filter in the Mira Elite ST was one of its many faults. Its the filter that needs replacing. They warp out of shape. They got rid of that filter after only 2 years or so cos it caused so many problems.You can buy the new (& much improved) type of filter from The Shower Doctors in dublin. You should have change out of 20 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ahhh, I see. Fair play for pointing that out. It did seem a little flimsy in comparison to the also plastic filters in the Tritons in a previous house.

Thanks for that!

Advertisement