Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Mortgage Application question

Options
  • 21-12-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

This might seem like a silly question, but I'm looking at the online BOI mortgage application and there's a line in Financial Details that says "Monthly Loan & Maintenance". The word maintenance is throwing me a bit. Does that mean cost of living or does it literally mean maintenance costs after a separation / divorce. I think it's the former but I don't want to be guessing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The maintenance would be either child maintenance or maintenance to an ex-spouse.

If you’d like to send us a Private message with your name and contact number we can arrange a member of our team to call you to discuss applying for a Mortgage with Bank of Ireland.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 21 All Around You

Great, thanks. That really changes my answer. Glad I asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Great, thanks. That really changes my answer. Glad I asked.
    You're more than welcome. 

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement