Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up an office in the USA

Options
  • 21-12-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

My business is currently based in Galway. We are growing very quickly, and will need to expand our physical presence over to the UK and US sometime late in 2016.

It seems like the majority of our business is coming from the US, which is why it is important for us to have an office there, and our best people working from it.

I'm an Irish citizen and the company is incorporated in Ireland, and my closest relations with green cards are uncles. Is there a special type of Visa I could get that would allow me to run the business from the United States predominantly?

In future I'd love to move to the USA permanently, but I know a green card is a long-shot!

If any of you could help anyhow that would be great!

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement