Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh Fish ??

Options
  • 21-12-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

`

For those that might know me from this board .... I likes me fish, and was traumatised with the closing of the fishmongers in Gorey.

Trying to source some fresh fish now and not sure where to go , the quest of going from Gorey to Kilmore Quay has come up , but still unsure of where to go when there ....

anyone in the know want to point me in the right direction, locally or Kilmore bound.

Cheers !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

SCRUB wrote: »
    `

For those that might know me from this board .... I likes me fish, and was traumatised with the closing of the fishmongers in Gorey.

Trying to source some fresh fish now and not sure where to go , the quest of going from Gorey to Kilmore Quay has come up , but still unsure of where to go when there ....

anyone in the know want to point me in the right direction, locally or Kilmore bound.

Cheers !!!

There's a fishmongers beside Dunnes Stores in Enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

cool keep em coming folks, always difficult to get exactly we want

oh know the name of it ? .. going to go do a mcgoogle for it now

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Atlantis do deliveries, not sure on the quantities you are thinking of getting.

http://www.atlantis.ie/index.html

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

SCRUB wrote: »
    cool keep em coming folks, always difficult to get exactly we want

oh know the name of it ? .. going to go do a mcgoogle for it now

http://www.irelandlookup.com/4798072/Fish/Wexford/Millstream_Fish_Shop/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

There's a small shop beside the first fish processing plant in Kilmore Quay, it's just to the left of the Saltee Chipper. Meyler's in Wexford is great, it's close to the quays just up the street to the right of Bank of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

You could also try Duncannon Fish Company in New Ross. You'll find them on Facebook for a start.

Advertisement