Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post in Prison

Options
  • 21-12-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Right so far I have had 2 accounts banned. So in desperation Im using this one, which I'm surprised is still open.

To each their own. For being *******
    ************. For being ********* A witty play on *******.

Dare say Dav might know who I was, and was fairly happy with my previous conduct on my old "normal" boards account to let me have an AMA account. I wasn't ever site banned, had thousands of posts and didn't cause any issues at all, that I'm aware of, yet here I am again. It's fupping tiresome

You either aren't looking at modutils correctly or whatever the admin equivalent is, or its borked.

So how do I post in Prison when someone bans my new attempt at getting back on boards looking for a quiet life because this account will presumably also be closed. (actually agree with this account being closed since its long since served its purpose).

All I wanted was to roll back into the background, be a "normal" poster and post the occasional fcukin post. So please just stop jumping to the wrong fcukin conclusions and let me have an account that you don't feel the urge to close.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Looking into this now for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry for this.
    Ban lifted and you should now have full access again. One more apologies, the hamster over did it on mince pies today and threw up all over the keyboard making it appear that you are 100% who you are not ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement