Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get Supervalu coupons?

Options
  • 21-12-2015 6:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

People mentioned receiving texts & mail with €5 off €25 or €10 off €50 spend.
    How do people get this? Is it linked to your RealRewards card? Is it individual franchises that do this?

I'm not getting them at all :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I know mrs muffler was asked a couple of times by staff at the checkout for her mobile number so they could send texts with different offers. I dont know if she has received any money off texts or not but she usually gets one or two every week advising of up to date offers in the local store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Yes it's linked to the card and they send them out. I've never gotten the ones you mentioned its usually €10 off €60 spend or more recently €15 off €110 which I never would spend there anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I get €9 off €50 vouchers - you can be shooting yourself in the foot if you spend too much they raise the level up -hope this makes sense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Delta2113 wrote: »
    I get €9 off €50 vouchers - you can be shooting yourself in the foot if you spend too much they raise the level up -hope this makes sense.
    Yes it does. Is it just for use in your local store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Yes only local store - think they all operate like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

The amount of the money off depends on how much you spend. Getting 9e off 50e is great. They sent out vouchers for 4 weeks recently & whats more they can be used in TESCO & can even be used for drapery there.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Randomly arrive in the post for me. Usually use at least one, but barely over the value though.

5 off 25s this time have been very handy in Tesco when I had no need to push towards 50.

I got some in the post a few weeks ago and so did my mother, mine were €6 off €30 and hers were €5 off €25 so they came in useful. I was also able to use them in a store in a different county to my local

Advertisement