Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemon's Season's Greetings sweets in Limerick?

• 21-12-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭

Are these still available? Anybody know where I could pick some up?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

magma69 wrote: »
    Are these still available? Anybody know where I could pick some up?

I saw them in Tesco in the Crescent today, I was going to pick up a box for old times sake, they are up by the cereal I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Clareman wrote: »
    I saw them in Tesco in the Crescent today, I was going to pick up a box for old times sake, they are up by the cereal I think

Brilliant stuff. Wouldn't be Xmas without them for me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Definitely in Tesco but for €10 I'm giving it a miss. You don't get much for €10 to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

They have them in Aldi too but I don't know what price.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Has anyone seen a box of Scots Clan out there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

DBIreland wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a box of Scots Clan out there?

I think my mom got a few boxes of them in Dunnes on Childers road....my father would not consider it Xmas unless he gorged himself on Scots Clan.

Definitely a tub of Clans in Dunnes earlier. But my grinch mode set in again, €6. Geraway out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Mmm, I was in Childers road Dunnes yesterday and didn't see them. Will have to try again. 6 quid is a bit much but it will get me in the good books at home!

DBIreland wrote: »
    Mmm, I was in Childers road Dunnes yesterday and didn't see them. Will have to try again. 6 quid is a bit much but it will get me in the good books at home!

I was in Childers Road as well this evening. It's on the usual back wall full of that kind of stuff. Kind of 1/3 the way down after the fish I'd say.

Advertisement