Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 5c issue

• 21-12-2015 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all i bought an phone 5c today i didnt bother charging it up completely when i first turned it on, i only charged it to about 60 percent. As the day went on i was using my phone and it just randomly turned off at like 20-21 percent? Im just concerned will this happen again, is their any way i can stop this from occurring again.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Backpack20 wrote: »
    Hi all i bought an phone 5c today i didnt bother charging it up completely when i first turned it on, i only charged it to about 60 percent. As the day went on i was using my phone and it just randomly turned off at like 20-21 percent? Im just concerned will this happen again, is their any way i can stop this from occurring again.

Thanks

Is it new or second hand? Turning off while battery is still showing a percentage can sometimes mean battery is reaching the end of its cycle and needs replacing.

Advertisement