Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftershave for 22-year old?

Options
  • 21-12-2015 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Am a bit stuck for my Kris Kindel present. Have a budget of €30-45 left, I've already got him a jumper and a rather hilarious mug :D

Any ideas of nice aftershave around this price range? Don't want to get Paco One Million, XS Calvin Klein or Paul Smith as they were presents last year for the other brothers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

tradhead wrote: »
    Am a bit stuck for my Kris Kindel present. Have a budget of €30-45 left, I've already got him a jumper and a rather hilarious mug :D

Any ideas of nice aftershave around this price range? Don't want to get Paco One Million, XS Calvin Klein or Paul Smith as they were presents last year for the other brothers!

Davidoff cool water

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

CK 1

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Got a great deal on Ck in2u, 36.99 for a massive bottle in Boots! Thanks a million for the suggestions :)

Advertisement