Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation date

Options
  • 22-12-2015 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Was on the phone to the sales team the other day and they were super nice at selling me Eir Broadband...and even arranged an install date of December 29th which was great as my other provider will be ceasing service on that day.

Then today I get an email saying my installation date is 11th of January...Why is this? Why is my original date changed...I need it sooner as I work from home

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

lpool2k05 wrote: »
    Was on the phone to the sales team the other day and they were super nice at selling me Eir Broadband...and even arranged an install date of December 29th which was great as my other provider will be ceasing service on that day.

Then today I get an email saying my installation date is 11th of January...Why is this? Why is my original date changed...I need it sooner as I work from home

Unfortunately there are no appointment slots available for installation of eir fibre and eir vision this side of the New Year. This is due to the demand for services and faults created on the network by the recent storms which require attention of eir technicians and engineers. It will be early to mid January when appointments can be made now for all customers. We are really sorry that your appointment had to be postponed however ultimately this cannot be re-arranged for an earlier date.
    Thanks
    Al

Advertisement