Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrys tea codes

• 22-12-2015 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to collect the barrys tea codes for an aunt who wants one of the china sets. If anyone has any codes I'd really appreciate it if you could pm them.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

Will DM you now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭woodyman

Will DM you now :)

Thanks Luminious. Now i just need 8 more if anybody else has any codes they're not using :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moans3536

Jumping on the bandwagon here, but I am also looking for Barry's tea codes, would be grateful if someone could dm me.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moans3536

Jumping on the bandwagon here, but I am also looking for Barry's tea codes, would be grateful if someone could dm me.
    Thanks in advance

Anyone still looking for codes? I have some more if anyone needs them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Shellj1985

Anyone still looking for codes? I have some more if anyone needs them :)

Hi there, I am still collecting the codes. I would love if you could pass them on to me. Thanks so much 😊

Shellj1985 wrote: »
    Hi there, I am still collecting the codes. I would love if you could pass them on to me. Thanks so much 😊

DM sent :)

Advertisement