If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV + speakers

Options
  • 22-12-2015 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Looking for an AV receiver and speakers. I've a budget of €2000. What would you recommend.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

vwcon wrote: »
    Hi
    Looking for an AV receiver and speakers. I've a budget of €2000. What would you recommend.
    Thanks
    wow nice budget!

OK I'll give you a couple of options as I'm not sure if you are looking for Large Speakers or a SUb / Satellite package:

Yamaha RXA550 Avantage model / Monitor Audio Bronze 5AV 5.1 speaker package

http://www.whathifi.com/monitor-audio/bronze-b5-av/review

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/aventage-series/rx-a550_g/?mode=model

Retail on that system is just under £2000 - I'll do it euro for pound including delivery - ie €1999 :)

If you wanted to go with a Sub sat system - we could do the Denon AVRX3200 with the Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 package 

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200190-mass-51.aspx

http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/hometheater/avreceivers/avrx3200w

Again retail on this package is approx. £1150 - I can do it at €1499 - if you wanted to add additional mass satellites for Atmos then the 2 additional sats would add €200 ( again that's a euro for pound deal - to take the total to just €1699..

They are just some ideas - come back to me if you have any preferences or thoughts,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vwcon

Thanks for the quick reply. 
    I'd be interested in just the receiver and 2 floor standing  speakers at the  minute 
    And a sub maybe. I'd like to add the remaining speakers maybe later on (5 no). Not strictly limited to that budget but more interested in quality and buying once rather than constantly upgrading. I appreciate your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Big hungry bear

Would you have a quote on the above package except with the Denon Avrx 2200 as the receiver? Looking to get a system in January and those speakers look lovely!

Meant the monitor audio bronze package by the way!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Big Hungry Bear.

I could offer the same deal as above on the AVRX2200 with the B5 5.1 A/V kit. Coming in at 2000 Euro (Delivered)

Total cracking price on a fantastic system.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.
    Meant the monitor audio bronze package by the way!

• Advertisement

I've been told by the other half that wall mounting the bronze fx surrounds is not an option (Suprise Suprise). Are they stand mountable at all? Or would there be an alternative speaker package incorporating stand mount surrounds? I really like the idea of floor standing left and right channels!

Failing that, do you stock replacement wives to go with the Bronze Fx?

I've been told by the other half that wall mounting the bronze fx surrounds is not an option (Suprise Suprise). Are they stand mountable at all? Or would there be an alternative speaker package incorporating stand mount surrounds? I really like the idea of floor standing left and right channels!

Failing that, do you stock replacement wives to go with the Bronze Fx?
    Hi Hungry bear.

You could replace the Bronze FX with the bronze 1 speakers with no extra cost on teh package:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12897-bronze-1-black.aspx

These could be stand mounted with no issue.

In saying that I have my BXFX sitting on stands behind my sofa against the wall and they have not fell over yet although they do look strange due to the design.

I'm going to try get up for a listen and a look. I really like the idea of the bronze fx and would hate to miss out on better sound just because they look a bit strange on a stand! Sorry for the delay, it's a fair whack to spend and want to make sure and do my research first! Thanks for the info.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No problem - if you are coming up give us a shout and we will book you an appointment and reserve the demo room for you - and have it all set it all up for you and get the Coffee on...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Finally got around to setting up my Denon Avrx2200 and Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers and have been blown away by everything I've played through them so far!

Cannot say enough good things about my experience buying them through richer sounds. From the advice here to the in store audition to the incredible deal they did for me Kenny and the gang have been brilliant. The shipping was handled perfectly and they were very flexible with it.

Thanks again lads, will be recommending ye to everyone!

• Advertisement

Finally got around to setting up my Denon Avrx2200 and Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers and have been blown away by everything I've played through them so far!

Cannot say enough good things about my experience buying them through richer sounds. From the advice here to the in store audition to the incredible deal they did for me Kenny and the gang have been brilliant. The shipping was handled perfectly and they were very flexible with it.

Thanks again lads, will be recommending ye to everyone!
    Hi Big Hungry bear.

Glad to hear that you are up and running!

It really is a cracking system.

Should you require anything in future or have any questions just drop me a post or a PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.