Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsden Amazing Customer Service

Options
  • 22-12-2015 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Recently, I had bought a Barbour jacket from Sportsden in their SALE and had ordered the wrong size so it was huge.

They have a good returns policy so I didn't think much of sending it back for a refund other than it was a stress free decision. I have bought other items and ammo in the past from them.

They received the jacket and i got a call from Stephen to tell me that not only had they received it but he was contacting Barbour to see if he could get me the correct size! I wasn't expecting a sale item to be treated this way.

A few weeks passed and i got a message from Stephen to give him a call. Turns out Barbour had sent a jacket in the correct size but a newer version.

The jacket was over double the sale price l paid and not a sale item but Stephen said to see if it fit me first. It did and I was delighted with it. Sportsden didn't charge me a cent extra and im Stephens words 'he just wanted me to be happy with the jacket'.

Customer service is always appreciated but I have to say that this was incredibly good and very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

amadablam wrote: »
    Recently, I had bought a Barbour jacket from Sportsden in their SALE and had ordered the wrong size so it was huge.

They have a good returns policy so I didn't think much of sending it back for a refund other than it was a stress free decision. I have bought other items and ammo in the past from them.

They received the jacket and i got a call from Stephen to tell me that not only had they received it but he was contacting Barbour to see if he could get me the correct size! I wasn't expecting a sale item to be treated this way.

A few weeks passed and i got a message from Stephen to give him a call. Turns out Barbour had sent a jacket in the correct size but a newer version.

The jacket was over double the sale price l paid and not a sale item but Stephen said to see if it fit me first. It did and I was delighted with it. Sportsden didn't charge me a cent extra and im Stephens words 'he just wanted me to be happy with the jacket'.

Customer service is always appreciated but I have to say that this was incredibly good and very much appreciated.

No affiliation with them myself, but I also have purchased stuff from in the past and its been top notch service.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

This reminds me. Brother bought a pair of Hunter Balmoral wellies from them. Had them about 2 months before really ever getting them wet. Unfortunately the first time he wore them into water one of the seams was leaking.

Guys in Sportsden took very good care of him, replaced the wellies no problem. Flawless customer experience with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

They have a good website too which is a bit of a rarity for gun shops !!!!

Advertisement